Our Harvest has beef for sale again!
- Orders must be placed through our online store (link above) by Sundays at 5 PM for pick-up that week.
- Pick up is available at the following CSA drop-offs: Dienger Family Home (Loveland), Rohs Street Café (Clifton Heights), Bahr Farm (College Hill), Madeira Farmers’ Market (Madeira), and Mt. Auburn Presbyterian Church (Mt. Auburn). More information about pick-up location dates and times can be found on the Winter CSA page.
- PLEASE NOTE: Cuts of beef are listed on the website based on an average weight; however, because in reality each cut of beef weighs a different amount, we will not run your card until after you have picked up your order. We will track the weight of the product you receive and will make the appropriate changes to your total before running your card.
- The beef will be wrapped in paper and frozen; please store in your freezer until ready to thaw and eat. We are limiting the pick-up to one location to ensure that the meat is kept frozen.
- We have been told that the beef is very lean, so please take care when cooking. Lean meat requires less time to cook.
- Our cattle were raised on grass, hay, and vegetables (no grain); finished on pasture; and processed locally. We hope you enjoy!
- Pipkin’s Market
- Country Fresh Farm Market (Wyoming store)
- Wildflower Café
- Myra’s Dionysus
- Picnic & Pantry
- Cincinnati State (The Summit Restaurant and The Overlook Café salad bar)
- College Hill Farmers’ Market (Thursdays from 3-6:30 PM)
- West Chester Farmers’ Market (Saturdays from 9 AM-1 PM)
- Through our CSA
If you are a retail establishment or restaurant, and are interested in purchasing produce from us, please contact Kristin Gangwer at firstname.lastname@example.org for our current availability and pricing.
Online produce ordering for restaurants and retail establishments is coming soon!
Bumble Bee Foods 36,073
Bunge North America 94,993
ConAgra Foods 285,281
Clement Pappas & Co. Inc 21,043
Dean Foods 120,245
Clorox Company 12,024
Bush Brothers & Co. 16,233
Flowers Foods 141,288
Del Monte Foods 86,576
Hormel Foods 52,908
General Mills 598,819
J.M. Smucker Co 241,091
Knouse Foods 14,429
Hillshire Brands 97,398
Welch Foods 28,859
Land O’Lakes 99,803
Moody Dunbar 1,804
McCormick & Co 102,208
Nestle USA 1,052,743
Mondelez Global 144,895
Ocean Spray, Cranberries, Inc. 55,313
Pinnacle Foods Group 120,846
Rich Products Corp 24,049
Sunny Delight Beverages Co. 21,043
Shearer’s Foods, Inc. 25,251
- Pssst! These Companies are Against GMO Labeling – Boycott Them (onegreenplanet.org)
- Wash. State Lawsuit Reveals Which Corporations Laundered Money To Fight GMO Labeling (storyleak.com)
- Who Owns the Organic Brands? (activistpost.com)
- Junk Food Companies Dish up More Anti-GMO Dough (civileats.com)
- Secret List of Food Companies Funding GMO-Labeling Opposition Slush Fund Revealed (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Grocers group fighting I-522 reveals donors (heraldnet.com)
- Pepsi, Nestle, Coca Cola Revealed As Big Money Behind GMO Labeling Fight (mintpressnews.com)
- Food Companies Funding GMO-Labeling Opposition (tomohalloran.com)
- Monsanto and DuPont Spent Nearly $9 Million to Defeat GMO Labeling in Washington (activistpost.com)
- NaturalNews – Mike Adams – Secret List Of Food Companies Funding GMO-Labeling Opposition Slush Fund Revealed After Illegal Activities Of GMA Exposed – 19 October 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)