We start at the strongest industrial economy of the western nations, Germany and it’s workforce.
Verdi Business Navigator
You want to know what offers Verdi holds for you and who are your contacts?
Get to know your ver.di group or your department.
Please enter your field of activity (for example, “hospital”, not “nurse”).
Dates & Events
- 08.05.2014 in Berlin:
“Day of the self-government
tion: 125 years German pension insurance – 125 years self-government in the German Pension Insurance “
- 28.08.2014 in Berlin:
“10 Women age
security conference “
- Bargaining round in 2014-SC In the 2014 round of collective bargaining for the public sector demand Verdi and the other unions 100 euros and 3.5 percent more content. The trainees will get 100 euros more.
- Is enough money there! Verdi, GPA-djp (Austria) and the trade union Unia (Switzerland) informed about the actual causes of the national debt.
- Alliance for good care about the future of care for older people, it is not looking good in Germany.
- Unequal Correct the temporary agency campaign provides important background knowledge about the agency.
- The pressure has to go! A campaign for better working conditions in the hospitals.
- Minimum wage initiative on the side of the minimum wage initiative informed ver.di around the legal minimum wage.
- Workplace equality A project under the Federal Initiative “equality of women in the economy.”
- Project “Public is essential” Verdi makes stands up for an active welfare state.
- Detect and limit supermarket power abuse of buying power.
- Testing with The project provides training and active new examiners.
- Right to strike is a fundamental right Verdi calls for the right to strike for workers in ecclesiastical establishments.