The Ohio Employee Ownership Center, a non-profit outreach center of Kent State University, supports the development of business across Ohio and around the world by its efforts that are proven to save jobs, create wealth, and grow the economy. The OEOC’s work rests on a simple philosophy: broader ownership of productive assets is a good thing for employees, communities, and our country.
The OEOC provides technical assistance, training, & outreach to the business community in 4 major areas:
- To business owners looking to exit their business;
- To owners interested in selling their business to their employees;
- To employee groups, local governments, and community groups seeking to avoid business shutdowns and job loss in their communities; and
- To existing employee-owned companies, designed to help them be better employee-owned companies.
Questions? Contact the OEOC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ESOP or employee-owned (iowabiz.com)
- Create a Culture of Responsibility (inc.com)
- Ohio Minimum Wage Increasing to $7.95 per hour Jan. 1, 2014 (sheakleyhrsolutions.com)
- Happy, Healthy and Helpful: Six Tips for Employee Retention (staples.com)
- Truck line sells all stock to employees (miamiherald.com)
- HNTB Named a Top 100 Majority Employee-Owned U.S. Company (prweb.com)
- Let’s Celebrate! National Employee Ownership Month Begins October 1. (principal.com)