Our Harvest has beef for sale again!
- Orders must be placed through our online store (link above) by Sundays at 5 PM for pick-up that week.
- Pick up is available at the following CSA drop-offs: Dienger Family Home (Loveland), Rohs Street Café (Clifton Heights), Bahr Farm (College Hill), Madeira Farmers’ Market (Madeira), and Mt. Auburn Presbyterian Church (Mt. Auburn). More information about pick-up location dates and times can be found on the Winter CSA page.
- PLEASE NOTE: Cuts of beef are listed on the website based on an average weight; however, because in reality each cut of beef weighs a different amount, we will not run your card until after you have picked up your order. We will track the weight of the product you receive and will make the appropriate changes to your total before running your card.
- The beef will be wrapped in paper and frozen; please store in your freezer until ready to thaw and eat. We are limiting the pick-up to one location to ensure that the meat is kept frozen.
- We have been told that the beef is very lean, so please take care when cooking. Lean meat requires less time to cook.
- Our cattle were raised on grass, hay, and vegetables (no grain); finished on pasture; and processed locally. We hope you enjoy!
- Pipkin’s Market
- Country Fresh Farm Market (Wyoming store)
- Wildflower Café
- Myra’s Dionysus
- Picnic & Pantry
- Cincinnati State (The Summit Restaurant and The Overlook Café salad bar)
- College Hill Farmers’ Market (Thursdays from 3-6:30 PM)
- West Chester Farmers’ Market (Saturdays from 9 AM-1 PM)
- Through our CSA
If you are a retail establishment or restaurant, and are interested in purchasing produce from us, please contact Kristin Gangwer at firstname.lastname@example.org for our current availability and pricing.
Online produce ordering for restaurants and retail establishments is coming soon!